Arizona Air-Craftsman, with over 4 decades of experience, was acquired by Legend Aviation to provide airframe and engine maintenance and engine rebuild services. Years of experience come together with the latest equipment to insure our customers receive the best possible end product. A large inventory of aircraft parts is available to afford a timely and quality repair. An extensive library on airframe and engine components is maintained to assure quick access to any information needed to serve our customers.
TO PROTECT OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS AND TREASURED EMPLOYEES –
ALL CUSTOMERS ARE REQUIRED TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO ENTER OUR SHOP.
ONLY ONE CUSTOMER WILL BE ALLOWED IN OUR LOBBY AT A TIME.
- Annual/100 hour inspections
- Manufacture Program Phase Inspections
- Pre-Purchase Evaluation Inspections
- Airframe Damage Inspection and Repair
- Sheet Metal and Structural Repairs
- Engine Overhauls (CMI & Lycoming)
- Cylinder Overhaul and Repair
- NDT Capability – Mag Partial and Dye Penetrate
- Corrosion X and AFC 50 Corrosion Treatments
- Dynamic Propeller Balancing
- JPI Sales and Installations
- D’Shannon Aviation STC Kits Sales and Installations
- ECI Experimental Products Dealer (Titan Kit Engines)
- Electroair Electronic Ignition Systems Sales and Installations
- Aircraft Parts Department Open to the Public